Saturday 1 December 2012

Do you have Relationship Questions & Queries?



-Introducing a column for people, regardless of their sex, who are looking for suggestions, or a piece of advice, can kindly drop their questions in the comment box below. 

-Queries/questions/problems or any given situation should be well explained and can be posted anonymously, based on the reader's choice. 

-Marriage/sex related queries won't be entertained. (strictly)

-Please be very careful in choosing your words, and make sure the language is not foul; secondly, be variably descriptive of your situation, and word limit shouldn't be a problem. The description given by you is all that will set the boundaries of our replies. 

-Only relationship queries be posted, and don't forget to leave your e-mail address so we can reach you with a reply.


Enjoy! 

(The Author)
yogesh kushwaha

1 comment:

  1. Hi my boyfriend of a year and a bit broke-up with me. He had kept how he was feeling smothered (I also felt smothered at times to but we didn’t communicate this properly) and our relationship lacked the conversation piece because I am a quieter person. He said he felt pressured in social situations because I wouldn’t be the most outgoing person. . I very loved him. I need get him back and my last chance was love spell . Entered on the website http://magical-rituals.com, because I read that he has a lot of positive feedback. I’m not disappoint. My lover back to me in only one month. We are happy couple now.

    ReplyDelete